André Ribeirinho is an entrepreneur in the areas of wine, gastronomy and tourism. He is one of the founders of the brand Adegga, which brings together wine producers and consumers, through events and wine guides. He is also the representative in Portugal of the most sold wine guide in the world, Hugh Johnson Pocket wine Book.
– My favourite location is… the imposing D. Luís Bridge, at sunset. One of the most magical locations in Porto and the doorway to the Port wine cellars.
– What I like the most in Porto is… The people and the warm way they treat the locals and the non-locals.
– People from Porto are… authentic!
– A defining story… some years ago, I was visiting Porto for a tasting event of Port wine. On that day, I fell in love and now I drink a chalice of the best wine in the world every night.
– Culture in Porto is… intimate and made of moments where artists and people contribute to the unique setting of the city.